Episode 2 - Started From the Basement Now We're Here
In this episode we take you all the way from our days of eating other people's cake while sitting on the basement floor of our high school dorm to hiking up hills in Australia in pursuit of the best gelato we've ever had. We're sharing how our friendship began and some of the most formative adventures we have taken together. Near and far from home our friendship has grown stronger and the memories are so sweet, some even bitter sweet.
Episode 1 - Laurel's Food Story, Brownie Extravaganza
We did it! Our very first podcast episode! It's a little rough so bare with us. We will master the art of podcast editing later, so for now, enjoy the raw cut! We are so excited to share this first episode with you. Below are the links to things we mention in the episode as well as a recipe for Brownie Extravaganza. Happy listening!
1 box mix of brownies and necessary ingredients
1 box Jell-o white chocolate pudding
milk for the pudding
1 tub Cool Whip (you must use Cool Whip and no other whipped cream!)
3 Skor bars, finely chopped
1 trifle dish
- Make sure Cool Whip is defrosting in the fridge
- Bake brownies according to box instructions, then chill to room temp and cut into squares
- Prepare pudding according to box and let chill in fridge for at least an hour
- Once chilled and defrosted, fold pudding and Cool Whip together
- Assemble! Layer brownies with pudding mixture and sprinkle chopped Skor bar between each layer
Serves as few as 2 and as many as 8